Flir Scout PS32 Thermal Sight Night Vision 2x Digital E-zoom
The Scout PS-Series is now available
at PersonalSecurityZone.com. This item is FLIR Scout PS32 Night Vision Imager. night
vision thermal imager fits easily into
the palm of your hand, and its simplified
operation makes it an ideal choice for
sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers,
or backyard nature enthusiasts.
- Traverse rough terrain even when
it's pitch black outside.
- Spot nocturnal animals, lost livestock,
or downed game.
- Locate missing people in adverse
conditions...when every minute counts.
- See through light fog, smoke, or
- Check out things that go bump in
the night and keep your property safe.
- Save money by locating missing
insulation, leaky windows, or drafty
doors around the house.
FLIR Scout -
Lost in the woods? What animal is making all that racket outside your tent? Trouble tracking that deer that just cut through the trees? Get your own personal hunting, hiking, and camping guide--the FLIR Scout.
The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS-Series thermal handheld camera gives you clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. If you can't bear to miss a thing while exploring the great outdoors, the Scout PS-Series is your ticket to the experience the night as never before.
FLIR Scout PS is available in two models, PS24 and PS32. The major difference is the resolution; PS32 has a higher resolution than PS24 and can see farther and displays a clearer image. Watch the videos below to learn more about the differences.
- Powerful imagery – Choice of two resolutions (PS24 & PS32) with optional 2× E-zoom and freeze frame.
- Small & lightweight – Just 12 ounces and less than 7" long.
- Three selectable display palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palette provide excellent image detail in a variety of environments,
- Easy to use – Intuitive 3-button operation, embedded LED task light, rechargeable Li-Ion internal battery, and ¼-20 mount for use on a standard tri-pod.
This item is NEW:
Everything we sell is new and in the manufacturer's original packing
and covered under the manufacturer's warranty. (We don't sell any used products.)
Manufacturers sometimes change their specs without notice.
We do our best to get all the specs exact, however if you are
concerned about getting exact specifications, please consult the
manufacturer's web site before placing your order. Need
More Details? Scroll down and click on the manufacturer's
link lower on this page. Or,
UPC Code: 815121011206
Allow: 2-14 Days for delivery.
Shipping weight: 1.75 lbs.